Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Hulk
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Jun 15, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs

Aiden Hulk

Player
Player
How's it goin Chiefs!, Well, Not so good for me at the moment because I was Permanently banned from en3 FIB discord Server in the month of July of 2023.
😲 Yeah, that's a pretty long time ago,I did have a talk with Senior Administrator, Oghi Flann and he briefly explained me that I was banned for the so-called reason "Leaking Information" now I genuinely had no clue whatsoever about this information till know which even if I knew would had been perfectly 'okay' but the thing is no one informed me about this and randomly banned me. I am here to apologise for any mistake I have made yet I still don't believe I had done anything wrong but still please forgive me.
Important Info: - I am not aware of the date and the administrators name when and who did this therefore I only know it was done in the month of July of 2023 and have picked a random date in the month of july of 2023 so that I can post this forum.
Name: Aiden Hulk

En3 id: 9355

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom