Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Janvi Uchiha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 24, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKqFXVPrJs

Kunjan Patel

Player
Player
Received Warning For Incorrect Format + Targeting Family
1st | They Shooting in HQ .
2nd | Lying In Front Of Admin
3rd | shooting in Admin situation
4th | All About u (Dears Admins) Because To Many Nepotism Going in Front Of Royal Elite. Because they Leader Is Media Patner And To many ex Admin In This Family And Doing favoritism.
1 Proof
2 Proof

Last edited:

Luna Royal

Player
Player
Not Off Topic: I am ID: 2066 Deputy of Royal Elite & I was involved in this situation.

At 0:54 ID: 67362 who killed you while you were in the HQ doesn't even belong to Royal Elite.

At
1:46 ID: 71102 Shooting from inside the HQ and Running into HQ while getting shot.

At
2:18 ID: 38935 Says "BehenChod" in Fam Radio. Which is every offensive word in Hindi. ( Gen Rule 3.2 )

2nd | Lying In Front Of Admin: There is no lying in that, We explained to Abdel what we saw there.

3rd | shooting in Admin situation: When the Admin disappears then the RP situation will/should continue automatically like nothing happened. So ID: 860 shot him because he was outside. But Abdel said: "Don't start the situation when i disappear, wait for 10 seconds and continue." Which is never said by any Admin.

What do you mean by Media family / Nepotism / Ex-Admins / Favoritism?

Do you think that Admins are our friends and they won't punish us? Do you think we skip punishment if we do any rule breaks?
We spend hours in jail just like everyone, No one is treated special. Everyone are treated equally.

1 Proof:
3 people did rule break and 3 of them got punished for that. I don't know what else are you expecting for that?

2 Proof: 4 members did rule break so as we are unofficial family, We got a warn for that by
Chanush Movva. I don't know what else are you expecting for that?

NEXT TIME PLEASE DON'T MENTION "MASS RULE BREAK | ROYAL ELITE". WHEN YOU SEE A SINGLE PERSON.

That really feels like you are Targeting us.

Thank you so much.

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Firstly you ID 50541 will be punished for Disrespect towards administration, if you ever have proof of such decisions from admins post it here > Complaints about Admins & Assistants
Instead of calling admins outright “Power hungry” & “bias”.

ID 67362 will be punished for GH 1.4
ID 38935 will be punished for GR 3.2
ID 71102 will be punished for GH 1.5

You will also receive forum warning in addition to your format + targeting, next time title should include Actual IDs since it wasn’t even from the mentioned family.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom