Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil pj

Player
Player
my car had got stolen and the people that stole it gave no demands and killed me and no admins came when i asked them to come for that then i went to get the car and the people that stole it were sitting in ballas hq so i had an admin come i had ethan murphy watching but when he got there the car thief drove away then admin ethan murphy stopped watching me and the guy in my car came back and i called for the admins to come back and help no response another message no response and this kept happening then someone in the hq told me to leave and when i got in my car he shot me didnt even say 54321 and i was dead on the floor and the admins still never came despite me calling for them very many times and then my car gets completely stolen and i have to pay 425k and i kept asking for help and kevin musk was absolutely no help at all this is a big issue and i have no pov but it is a very big issue i got rdmed in hq and the person who stole my car was abusing because i was told by admins that i cannot shoot him bc he is in hq and he was sitting there in my car next to my dead body for 5 minutes in hq and admins didnt come once when i asked probably 5 times and this doea not have to be a complaint i just need help and when i asked for help kevin musk muted me but i really need help bad bc admins never come so i have no proof he sat in hq with my car unless i pov request but i dont even know his id but im not that rich and 425k is a ton of money and i cannot pay that please help

lil pj

Player
Player
dont mind these last post meant to post on a different thread sorry

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom