Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andro Rich
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 29, 2024
Time of violation
22:46
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PyKVsuy

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
Okay so i am deputy in ur fam, you gave me deputy because we are cousins. And now after we are not friends anymore you did this. Dont forget to show when i put all these things back and when i buy ammonation from my own money and give to family.

Ace Topg

Player
Player
Okay so i am deputy in ur fam, you gave me deputy because we are cousins. And now after we are not friends anymore you did this. Dont forget to show when i put all these things back and when i buy ammonation from my own money and give to family.you

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
Just because i told you that im gonna make my own family you got angry and tried to get me banned.

Ruger rich

Player
Player
anywais you can steal because the family is not private org so you cant do that + you didnt ask the leader about it so thats why he do a forum and the admin can see you didnt put it back and why did you take so much ?
and now enjoy

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
And i took these things to change them and put them in a another family car. Show them when i put them back too. You told me to change them and put them in another car

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
anywais you can steal because the family is not private org so you cant do that + you didnt ask the leader about it so thats why he do a forum and the admin can see you didnt put it back and why did you take so much ?
and now enjoy
I told him that im gonna make a new fam and i asked him to show when i put them back.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
Andro rich told me to take them and put them in another car, so i did that as you can see

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

ID 58217 is not in violation of General Rule 6.22
Logs show them buying these items from their personal stock and placing into family cars then taking back out, giving items directly to you, or placing in other family cars or selling them to you directly
The attempt to do such further deceiving in the future will result in a ban yourself

However,
ID 58217 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.3 (stealing from org WH's)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom