Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Malik NorthXx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 4, 2024
Time of violation
17:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pO_1bNIi6JM

Spark Ruthless

EN3 | ID 58701 JP | 186
Player
Not off topic,
My friend you're right but but please just look I didnt kill him right??
And I was doing the emote before he got killed and then after 4 5 seconds I stopped the emote and I patched him whereas I didn't kill him.
So my bro Please provide full POV not this short POV.
That would be Nice!

And in radio chat I said it you guys that kill him(who killed your friend) he should be punished.

Last edited:

Malik Invincible

Player
Player
Not off topic,
My friend you're right but but please just look I didnt kill him right??
And I was doing the emote before he got killed and then after 4 5 seconds I stopped the emote and I patched him whereas I didn't kill him.
So my bro Please provide full POV not this short POV.
That would be Nice!
He did emote for more then 30sec and now he is lying with you you can clearly see on the pov. when i was dead 0:25 and then he stop emoting on 0:58.

Spark Ruthless

EN3 | ID 58701 JP | 186
Player
I agree it was late when I stopped emote. And I'll not pretend like i was afk for 30 seconds and like that. To be honest I was unaware of this.

Spark Ruthless

EN3 | ID 58701 JP | 186
Player
He did emote for more then 30sec and now he is lying with you you can clearly see on the pov. when i was dead 0:25 and then he stop emoting on 0:58.
and I read the Rule and it says that It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person. means Niether I killed him nor I was provoking him i was just sitting in our Fam house so how I related to you buddy? So what should I assume ?? I killed or what?

I have no issue if I get punishment but just look at rules and read them carefully bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom