Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daivik Kell
Administrators nickname
Naruto Stark
Date
Mar 8, 2024
Time
4:35
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/621682/#post-2251997

Daivik Kell

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,
I am writing to address the recent report made against me by user ID 105814. It appears there has been some confusion regarding the events that transpired, and I hope to provide clarity on the matter.
Firstly, I experienced a troubling dream while at the NG base. As per the standard protocol, upon "respawning," I found myself back at our NG base. However, instead of returning to the same situation, I immediately traveled to the capital to discuss the concerning events that occurred at the base with the government. I refrained from informing anyone about my demise in the dream.
Furthermore, it has come to my attention that user ID 105814, the individual who filed the report against me, swiftly returned to the capital and attempted to harm us once more. I am uncertain how they acquired this information, as I had not disclosed my location or circumstances to anyone prior to their attack.
Attached to this message are two separate points of view (POVs) depicting the distinct situations. It is evident that they differ significantly. Additionally, user ID 105814 has displayed a pattern of rule-breaking behavior, which raises questions about the validity of their report.
Contrary to what has been claimed, there is no evidence to suggest that I reported the same situation to the government within a span of 15 minutes. The court trial, as documented, commenced at 15:44, while my untimely demise at Fort Zancudo occurred at 15:03. Any discrepancies in the court trial were unintentional and stemmed from mistakenly revealing my body camera footage, which was deemed invalid for the proceedings.
I respectfully request that you review this matter thoroughly and consider the evidence provided. It is evident that user ID 105814 has made baseless accusations out of spite, particularly given their own infractions on the rules.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust that you will address it fairly and impartially.

These are the links to both of the situations:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom