Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habib Rahman
Administrators nickname
ilvysmch
Date
Mar 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OtgrPZ-losmn1bh7n1CnS18E0D4DDh5Z/view?usp=sharing

Habibur Rahman

Leader
Leader
Hi dear, Administrator . I am here for appeal for my punishment history.

I accepting my mistake, when i am in new to the city i break lot of rules. I am apoloziged for the ooc insult forum that goes against me and i got my punishment .

But, i am here for my another ban happened for Server Disrespect. I hope i have the bodycam of that conversation on Club Chat. It's little bit of misunderstanding , I really don't mean it, that time i was on coversation to a guy in Club Chat and i reply him " Loose Project " cause thats guy say " Ex Li CEO , now selling buger near the hospital, what a fall of my carier " and i replied to him as i wants to mean that his career fall as a Lose but i dont mean that for grand rp ,administrator thought i disrespect the Grand rp.

I respect the adminstrator discision, Please give me a chance my leader application rejected for this reason.

I served Ems about 3 Term as High Command and in Life invader i served 2 Term as high command , I am still serving Lifeinvader. Please give me a chance i really like the rp and i wants to take term for more rp experience.

Habibur Rahman

Leader
Leader
Sorry for my mistake, "I hope i have the bodycam of that conversation on Club Chat." there was a little bit mistake in this line. I wants to say that , " I wish if I could have the bodycam of that of that conversation on Club Chat. Again Aplogizes for everything.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom