Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multiple rule breaks | Bloods street gang

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick_Rune
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
14:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aAxDJkXZPhE

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
To reviewing admin,
I am really sorry for such a long POV, I will provide all timestamps of rulebreaks
05:54 Detainee saying dont trade me, possibly communicating with gang members after that sentence in text (UB) Requesting POVs from negotiators and ID 13066
07:15 Negotiator saying they do not value life of gang member allow to get arrested. For context please check decision statement by mazhor in following report. 13th statement to be exact.

07:38 Bloods members using information above heads to get intel about people on roof. (UB) Requesting POV from gang members inside store.
10:10 Bloods members claiming that hostage showed his ID to get information about his organization. (Possible meta gaming) Requesting POV of gang member who had this information.
18:32 ID 286 clearly mixing by mentioning 'Fail RP' in conversation.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV of Bloods member where you asked for ID of the hostage​

They have 12 hours​

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
and I'm not saying this is fail rp. you more then 2 or 3 times typed (Fail RP) in NON-RP CHAT. that I mentioned only one time don't say fail RP. if I'm continually said fail rp. I agree that is mixing. but this is not mixing I think, admins please consider this, this that POV of asking ID from hostage

Last edited:

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
and I'm not saying this is fail rp. you more then 2 or 3 times typed (Fail RP) in NON-RP CHAT. that I mentioned only one time don't say fail RP. if I'm continually said fail rp. I agree that is mixing. but this is not mixing I think, admins please consider this, this that POV of asking ID from hostage
If I would have talked in voice thats Fail rp thats whole another thing. For not disturbing RP situation, I typed in non rp chat. About your mixing, you interrupted RP situation saying fail rp in voice without saying 'OOCly speaking' which normally people do. I typed only once that also with question mark.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
If I would have talked in voice thats Fail rp thats whole another thing. For not disturbing RP situation, I typed in non rp chat. About your mixing, you interrupted RP situation saying fail rp in voice without saying 'OOCly speaking' which normally people do. I typed only once that also with question mark.
I'm not saying u said fail RP in voice. and please check u r 22mins POV. u r typing 2 times not only one time
ill make it easy like you
stop the POV 05:58 and see the NON-RP chat what u r typing
stop the POV 07:36 and see the NON-RP chat what u r typing
it means u typing 2 times. I thing you got it. Now

Last edited:

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Thank you very much. Please check chat by FIB members aswell at 7:17 and 8:05.
yea I saw that. what u mean. if u want to reply u r FIB guy use ORG chat. u used NON-RP chat so its consider 2times. and what is in 08:05?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom