Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
David Barnes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2021
Time of violation
14:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/40c20e

David Barnes

Player
Player
Here we can see a Gypavelli's natural behaviour once again. He gets killed and sent to the hospital and 4 minutes later he is back in the ghetto at the exact same fight (with his revolver he put away during the gunfight ofcourse).

It was really obvious this time as you can see in the proof, he gets finished when I kill him, I get revived eventually and I see the same guy that got finished shooting us from a roof 4 minutes later.

MaisonMargiela

Margiela Demon
Blocked
Here we can see a Gypavelli's natural behaviour once again. He gets killed and sent to the hospital and 4 minutes later he is back in the ghetto at the exact same fight (with his revolver he put away during the gunfight ofcourse).

It was really obvious this time as you can see in the proof, he gets finished when I kill him, I get revived eventually and I see the same guy that got finished shooting us from a roof 4 minutes later.
OH BROTHER THIS GUY STINKS

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Afternoon.

The people in this forum OOCly Insulting Players will receive forum account bans.

As for the case itself, it is pending review. I will contact parties directly if any additional information is needed.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 6541 will receive a warning for Violation of 6.10 General Rules while in Ghetto.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom