Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Kowalski
Administrators nickname
Max Wurzel
Date
Mar 6, 2022
Time
14:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/61421/

Chris Kowalski

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Mazhor,

I was banned for 7 days because of the rule 1.7! which means I should have received more than 5 million a day and this was never the case! I was previously with the Keens and then we made a merger with the Inglouriouz Basterdz because I wanted to make a small Gta break anyway. Let's get to the point I had sold my chiptuning within the family because I should leave it in the family and I still support the family despite my break. The state value is 30 million and have the chip tuning also sold for the state value ie 30 million which is not prohibited by the rules! Therefore, I hope for a banishment because this was distributed in my opinion not in accordance with the rules because I have broken in no white a rule. I thank you for your time.

With kind regards
Chris Kowalski

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Chris Kowalski

Player
Player
sorry 60 Days
Hello Mr. Mazhor,

I was banned for 7 days because of the rule 1.7! which means I should have received more than 5 million a day and this was never the case! I was previously with the Keens and then we made a merger with the Inglouriouz Basterdz because I wanted to make a small Gta break anyway. Let's get to the point I had sold my chiptuning within the family because I should leave it in the family and I still support the family despite my break. The state value is 30 million and have the chip tuning also sold for the state value ie 30 million which is not prohibited by the rules! Therefore, I hope for a banishment because this was distributed in my opinion not in accordance with the rules because I have broken in no white a rule. I thank you for your time.

With kind regards
Chris Kowalski

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Hello Mr. Mazhor,

I was banned for 60 days because of the rule 1.7! which means I should have received more than 5 million a day and this was never the case! I was previously with the Keens and then we made a merger with the Inglouriouz Basterdz because I wanted to make a small Gta break anyway. Let's get to the point I had sold my chiptuning within the family because I should leave it in the family and I still support the family despite my break. The state value is 30 million and have the chip tuning also sold for the state value ie 30 million which is not prohibited by the rules! Therefore, I hope for a banishment because this was distributed in my opinion not in accordance with the rules because I have broken in no white a rule. I thank you for your time.

With kind regards
Chris Kowalski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom