Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Desphot Tuncay
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Feb 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/HDwpLVS

Desphot Tuncay

Player
Player
Hello dear administrator.
First of all, happy birthday. I have a request from you for your birthday.
About 1 month ago, I was banned from you indefinitely. The reason I was banned, as you told me, was a refund for in-game purchases. However, I have never refunded in-game purchases. I had only purchased GC from someone else within the game with the money I had saved in the game. I think that person later got a refund for the GCs he bought, and that's why I was banned.
You previously told me that purchasing in-game GCs has never been allowed. But I didn't know about this. Because until about 2 months ago, everyone in the game was selling GC and they were doing this by advertising in the game, so your admins approved these ads.
Anyway, in short, I didn't even realize that this was prohibited. Also, as I mentioned, I did not receive any returns.
If this is a mistake, I accept my mistake and request another special chance from you for your 3rd year. I have been playing your game with love and effort for 2 years. I made lots of friends here. I tried to comply with all the rules. I can guarantee that I will be more careful from now on. Please reconsider removing my ban. I ask you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
PS forum banned for spam with topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom