Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Vince
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2024
Time of violation
6:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z9eVWH6N3-8

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player
As for me, I gave demand from 0:11 he wasn't complying Harry Sharma | 5253 shooted at 0:29 following that I finished him
So he wasn't complying for whole 18 seconds still running after patching doing Fear-RP
Thanks to reviewing admin for reading.
Regards

Franklin Fadel

Player
Player
As for me, I gave demand from 0:11 he wasn't complying Harry Sharma | 5253 shooted at 0:29 following that I finished him
So he wasn't complying for whole 18 seconds still running after patching doing Fear-RP
Thanks to reviewing admin for reading.
Regards
btw what about fail rp?
+ what u mean by dont move on 0:11? huh ?
that demand is only applicable for 3 guys point guns on me

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
btw what about fail rp?
+ what u mean by dont move on 0:11? huh ?
that demand is only applicable for 3 guys point guns on me
bro really who jumped out of a moving car that a fear rp and when 2 guys are pointing still you are running really you will not fear if there are 2 guys pointing at you in irl but still you decided to run when we killed you decided to play game by saying i have bodycam and all and after i came near you to drop you at the arena but then you threaten me that you are a senior admin of en2

Franklin Fadel

Player
Player
bro really who jumped out of a moving car that a fear rp and when 2 guys are pointing still you are running really you will not fear if there are 2 guys pointing at you in irl but still you decided to run when we killed you decided to play game by saying i have bodycam and all and after i came near you to drop you at the arena but then you threaten me that you are a senior admin of en2
whatever u didnt gave demands + admin will check logs who collected my debt without rp

Velix Verlice

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 5253 will receive a punishment for GH 1.8
ID 35167 will receive a punishment for GH 1.8
ID 68780 will receive a punishment for GH 1.8
ID 33566 will receive a punishment for GH 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom