Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sosuke Aizen
Suspect ID
34045 , 23282
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2024
Time of violation
9:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3nXMhJ5Dnho

Aizen

Player
Player
Ghetto rule 1.12 they killed me 2 times while i am clearly complies with them ( 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them )

meliodasDior

Player
Player
In the video you can see how we repeatedly tell you that you are leaving and you don't pay attention and you also insult me by pointing a gun at you.

Aizen

Player
Player
In the video you can see how we repeatedly tell you that you are leaving and you don't pay attention and you also insult me by pointing a gun at you.
i can confirm that u cant see every time u tell me to leave i start running so pls wait for the admin to check

meliodasDior

Player
Player
And they tell you to leave while they point guns at you and what you can think of is to insult me? I killed you because I was telling you that you were running away and you insulted me.

Let an administrator decide

Aizen

Player
Player
And they tell you to leave while they point guns at you and what you can think of is to insult me? I killed you because I was telling you that you were running away and you insulted me.

Let an administrator decide
bro i dont understand what your insult and 2 of all i saved my pov and restart it its not edit it got cut when i saved my pov and start another that ant edit it loss 20 sec i just combined the 2 video i can give them separate if admin want i cant do anything on that when we save a recording and start another it will take a second to start so pls stop u know that u killed me 2 time infect i am complies to your demands still i get killed

meliodasDior

Player
Player
I'm going to say nothing more, I hope the admin takes it into account and besides, you're in the getto, they can kill you when they want to say goodbye, nothing more than talking, I'm waiting for an admin.

Aizen

Player
Player
I'm going to say nothing more, I hope the admin takes it into account and besides, you're in the getto, they can kill you when they want to say goodbye, nothing more than talking, I'm waiting for an admin.
1.12 is a ghetto rule so that mean if i am complies u cant kill me without any reason thats an ghetto rule not an state or city rules

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Rejected
POV has been edited, therefore invalid.
Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min))​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom