Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacky Pajji
Administrators nickname
Velix Verlice
Date
Mar 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/629894/#post-2272721

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player
Dear Bobby, Magnes, Adham

I, a citizen of your state,

Recently I got punished for the following forum

First, The guy here 16022 wasn't complying with our demands 2 guys pointing at him asking him to stay still which in my opinion is Fear-RP.

Second, I got punished for Ghetto Rule 1.8 which states that : It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city , Which I never did have look at that guy's own POV which he used as evidence against us we never robbed him have a log check incase I am not coming up as credible enough. His POV

Third, Not disrespecting Mr.Velix but he kind of ignored ID:16022's rule breaks which are Fear-RP and Impersonating as a EN 02 senior admin threatening my friend later on when he felt bad for him and went on to drop him off in the arena Proof

Sir, You are experienced and more knowledgeable than me in this RP server your decision will be the final thanks for re-considering my efforts to post this regarding the forum justice shall be served. Thanks for the being the best Chief admins one would ever want.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Jacky Pajji

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player

First, The guy here 16022 wasn't complying with our demands 2 guys pointing at him asking him to stay still which in my opinion is Fear-RP.

Second, I got punished for Ghetto Rule 1.8 which states that : It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city , Which I never did have a look at that guy's own POV which he used as evidence against us we never robbed him have a log check incase I am not coming up as credible enough. His POV

Third, Not disrespecting Mr.Velix but he kind of ignored ID:16022's rule breaks which are Fear-RP and Impersonating as a EN 02 senior senior admin threatening my friend later on when he felt bad for him and went on to drop him off in the arena Proof

Sir, You are experienced and more knowledgeable than me in this RP server your decision will be the final thanks for re-considering my efforts to post this regarding the forum justice shall be served. Thanks for the being the best Chief admins one would ever want.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Jacky Pajji

*Note - The thread above had some typos which I fixed her thanks!

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player

Second, I got punished for Ghetto Rule 1.8 which states that : It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city , Which I never did have look at that guy's own POV which he used as evidence against us we never robbed him have a log check incase I am not coming up as credible enough. His POV

Third, Not disrespecting Mr.Velix but he kind of ignored ID:16022's rule breaks which are Fear-RP and Impersonating as a EN 02 senior admin threatening my friend later on when he felt bad for him and went on to drop him off in the arena Proof

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Jacky

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Jacky Pajji
*Clarification - We didn't rob him rather collect his debt thanks!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

1 Not allowed to kill, pick up and collect debt, 2 holding at a gun point is robbing/holding as a hostage, fair punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom