Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
harry sharma
Administrators nickname
Velix Verlice
Date
Mar 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/629894/

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Hlo higher ups admins I am going directly into the situation Velix punished us for gh 1.8 which Is that we can't rob and kidnap someone outside the ghetto idk what he thought but as you know collecting someones debt is not robbing also that guy was doing fear rp in his own pov he jumped out of a moving car also 3 guys pointed at him to stop him with demands but he still trys to run later I posted a pov where that guy was threatening us that he is senior admin from en2 who's name is tomi meller he is impresnating a senior admin still didn't got punished I just wanna say that if we should be punished at any circumstances still gh 1.8 is not reliable at all also a debt collector is a person who collect debt whose work is this and he could point guns in irl if you think idk what he was thinking.

It is clear that in real life a debt collector are there who points guns and beat someone to get debt so I think pointing guns or taking debt is not robbing someone like robbing is like taking all the items and money the person having and it's there main point but collecting debt is different they do it when they gets order for a individual who does not pays up fines also when the update came where debt collecting was introduced as a job then we can see that debt collectors were beating up someone to get there debt so ig pointing guns is also the same that's what the concept of debt collecting so this decision shows contradiction that what grand rp's update said and what they mentioned about debt collecting was wrong. If we talk about the guy he did fear rp and impersonates a senior admin but still no punishment for him isn't that a bias

I still says it could be a mistake from him and you guys can still fix it please watch both of the pov on the forum and than decide your desicion.

Thanks for reading.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Punishment changed to Fail-RP. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom