Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Deceiving Admins | 54992 / FearRP + FailRP | Leos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tosan Ashh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2024
Time of violation
23:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVyShuJSZGk

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Leader
Dear the Admin who review this forum, Please Lock this forum for Senior Crime / Senior State.
As you can see in this thread threads/633866 this guy upload less than 1min video and tried to deceiving admins by not showing you what happened in the situation before.

In my Pov you can see we have hostage (id 2050). Some of our gang members said his face was familiar so I said to the officer maybe they know him. and as you can see at 4:36 (id 28680) saying the hostage face familiar to him + (id 12862) Saying At 4:49 that he is from SAHP.
At 6:18 (id 54992) saying we have a civilian hostage after this 2 Guys i mentioned before confirmed he is SAHP (one of them even check on PDA)
He said because he is not on duty he is civilian (It's not making any sense). Leos can carry id off duty!
He did mixing as well at 7:24 by telling me that he will sue me for UB demends.

Even at 16:27 the guy said in Radio "Guys please don't tell them that he is SAHP he is civilian now" which is actually trying to lie and putting the sheriff's life in risk.
At 18:00 the negotiator decided to reduce the amount of the money to 90k BECAUSE it's taking a lot of time - which resulting fail rp + fear rp.
then at 20:48 he saying he is reducing again from 90k to 80k because i requested admin to watch the situation.2

Last edited:

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Reviewed.

ID 54992
will receive a punishment for Mixing+Fail Rp.
ID 28680 will receive a punishment for State Rule 1.10.
ID 8702 will receive a punishment for Fail Rp.

The fact he was SAHP was admitted, There was no attempt to counter offer from the gang for the money for the hostage (just straight asking for 400k, without seeing ID to know whether he was leader or not.), instead the counter offer was- just kill the hostage

You can do /try to find his ID. (/try max 2 times per situation)

FIB/LSPD will receive punishment for this situation.

Its clear he's from SAHP as it was admitted multiple times, but still argued he's just a civilian.

Locked for Families Curators.

Darshan Diablo

💔༆᭄𝕯𝖆ℜֆ𝖍𝖆η༗🖤
Server Administrator
Reviewed.

will receive a punishment for Mixing

Families will receive punishment for this situation.

Families killed the hostage and the LEOs without demanding anything from them
If families would demand from LEOs for example 400k and they deny, and Leo’s didn’t comply then it won’t be fail RP

and as Oghi Flann told
you can use roleplay commands /try to find his ID. (/try max 2 times per situation)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom