Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM Sans Family | 45399, 12140, 39535, 1062, 46473

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adi SInghh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2024
Time of violation
13:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W2UUBLRe_Rw

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
45399, 12140, 39535, 1062, 46473 all of these ids I captured started shooting me without any demands given..
Its a house robbery...

Here are the demands for others. So, this means there is an rp reason.

Also, Ramazan, why are u just posting that, why not the part where you got the demands to?

Looks a bit like you are doing it on purpose brother.. but its fine!

Last edited:

Ramazan Killa

Player
Player
Its a house robbery...

Also, Ramazan, why are u just posting that, why not the part where you got the demands to?

i didnt complain that you guys shooted at me i just sended my pov for the cop so he can see the ids that shooted at the cops

Luka W

Player
Player
Demand was only given to Ramazan. Police were not given demand and for all the id's to be seen Ramazan posted the pov. Ramazan writes the situation to the family chat. Where is the MG in that?
Its a house robbery...

It's been 2 days since your family was given unoffical and you're targeting again.

your family has been warned about this before

If you continue this, I will report it to the higher administration.

Last edited:

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
demand was only given to Ramazan. police were not given demand and posted in the Ramazan pov so that all ids could be seen.

and Ramazan writes the situation to the family chat. Where is the mg in that?

It's been 2 days since your family was given unoffical and you're targeting again.

your family has been warned about this before

If you continue this, I will report it to the higher administration.
You know that both of our families will be gonesies if uou keep this up?

Why after a post your whole family here? XD why the provoking?

Stop it. Dont come near us again please. Thank you!

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
You know that both of our families will be gonesies if uou keep this up?

Why after a post your whole family here? XD why the provoking?

Stop it. Dont come near us again please. Thank you!
It is funny that every single POV of this so called "targetting" is happening at our family house. That is oddly weird also that your family members do not post their whole POV but take screenshots as "proof". The point I am trying to make is that my family at least is showing their perspective while yours keeps editing since you know you are in the wrong here. Targetting is what you are doing since you are at our family house right? Or is that not how it works. Another thing that cracks me up is that you say provoking and say dont come near us while your family is the one confusing our family house as your own it seems like. You guys live in a delusional world where you think we care enough about you to target you and believe me that is a simple fact. If we did target or provoke as you said none of the POVs would be in our family house and all of them would be at yours but since we are not like you guys we keep doing our own thing and bring it to forums so that admins can figure this all out. You are an ex admin as am I and you are telling us to not bring our issues to forum? Your family is clearly targetting and trying to deceive admins. I just hope admins ask for full POV and you are forced to send it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom