Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Charon
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Mar 17, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://hizliresim.com/3l31qiv

Charonluyum

Lil Charon
Player
I am someone who enjoys playing the game and I have never caused any harm to the server or been on the side of those trying to cause harm. While we were engaged in another activity, our turf was attacked and I wrote a message saying "you won for free, take it, bismillah." I want to clarify that my intention was not to insult or mock any religion. I am already a Muslim myself. The message I wrote does not contain any insults. I feel like I have been punished for an insult, but if this is not the case, I was not aware that discussing religion was prohibited in the chat. My intention was not malicious. I am sure that you will think carefully and make the right decision. I do not want to be banned for 7 days. I am encountering such a situation for the first time.

In that case, I would appreciate it if you approach me with understanding.

ayanisexhausted

ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ
Player
not off-topic

Some words come out of our mouths automatically due to the geography we grew up in. If I had to give an example "estağfurullah" we use this in Turkish to mean no or patience. We don't actually use these words religiously, Arab and Turkish culture intertwined. Thank you for reading admin team. 🙏

Charonluyum

Lil Charon
Player
Actually, if we think about it in detail, sometimes players in the club chat write "sa," which stands for "selamun aleyküm" in a different language. They get muted because it's misunderstood as discussing religion, but their intention is not to talk about religion. And definitely, that wasn't my intention either. If it were, I would have done it before. When writing "bismillah" in the club chat, I thought I might get muted because of using a different language. I had absolutely no ill intentions. I have to defend myself in detail because my intentions are truly not malicious. I don't want to be banned.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom