Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashton Hayes
Administrators nickname
Hasan Error
Date
Mar 17, 2024
Time
around at 17:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X400yXN

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham

First of all Good evening i hope you are having a wonderful day.

Im making this Forum complaint towards to Mr.Hasan after Punishing me for PG also called Powergaming.

I was doing my usual business as a corrupted Officer with a BIO (Here) and was bringing my suspect to a safe place to do my stuff and placed him out off the car ECT....
so he was basically checking his bank if he had enought money but as he did he instead pulled out his gun and told me to leave tbh i think thats UB demands but whatever i will say that i was trying to fear my life and as you see in the pov i had no weapons to defend me so i tryed the best i could do at the moment and got my tazer with 30 bullets as its the only weapon i had and i successfully tazed him after the 4th try and i put my weapon away and cuffed him as he dropped his weapon while i tazed him ( that would happend if it was IRL or to make more RP) and then i proceeded to drag him by his arm when he stoped walking and put him in my car put Mr.Hasan proceeded to Punish me for PG.

Note that the admin came to the situation way too fast to my Liking and bring him suspicion that it could be favouritism by part of Mr.Hasan as i think id 18252 is good friends with the admin but this is a little thing to bring to your Mind.

My POV of the situation Here

Best Regards
Ashton Hayes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom