Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Suspect ID
14247, 67342, 68066
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2024
Time of violation
19:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ovxUMbB38x0?si=JhVVg0tQaBElKCxH

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
All In Pov.

I am filing this report to bring to your attention a disturbing incident of (RDM) perpetrated by three Polish officers in the game. I was in my private property, my family house, engaged in lawful activities, shooting into the sky. Suddenly, without any prior interaction or demand, these officers stormed into my family house and proceeded to shoot at me without warning. In self-defense, I fired back into the sky, clearly indicating that I was not intending harm towards the officers.

However, disregarding any semblance of proper engagement, the officers continued their assault and ultimately killed me within the confines of my own home. It is evident that this action constitutes a clear case of RDM, as there was no justifiable reason for the officers to initiate lethal force against me, a civilian within my own property.
Unfortunately, at the time of the incident, I was not prepared to record the encounter with a body came, when he Kill Me Than I Start Recording Pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom