Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Esco_Dayi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPcopr8IrL0

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
So there was an car meet event this dude started shooting at me and told me to leave the area? for no reason btw , as you can see i could have shot him back but i didnt because he did a RDM proof :

DREAD ERMAN

Blocked
Blocked
FIRST OF ALL I GAVE DAMANDS IT WAS NOT A GREEN ZONE SO I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM.AND CAN U PLEASE TELL HIM TO SHOW FULL POV OF HIM TALKING WHILE DEAD ON THE FLOOR AND SAYING DADDY JOKES

DREAD ERMAN

Blocked
Blocked
PLUSS HE NEEDS TO SHOW FULL POV OF BEFORE THAT HE BROKE THE NEW LIFE RULE BY COMING BACK THERE

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
yeah thats why u scared and come here to defend urself dude i didnt hit u once or something i didnt have anything to do with u

DREAD ERMAN

Blocked
Blocked
U CAN SEE THAT HE CUT THE VIDEO BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT TO SHOW THE REST HE BROKE RULES

DREAD ERMAN

Blocked
Blocked
IM NOT SCARED U WILL BE BANNED U NEED TO SHOW UR FULL POV U CUT THE VIDEO DADDY JOKES AND HE BROKE NEW LIFE RULE

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
dude i was in windowed mode like always i switched to fullscreen so i couldnt record the whole thing just stop crying and spamming
you can hear from the reaction of the people that you are doing RDM everyone is saying stop but u keep going

DREAD ERMAN

Blocked
Blocked
u need to provide full pov of u harassing people after breaking the new life rule then mum and dad jokes

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
if i wanted i would have killed u ez u couldnt even hit me but i decided not to bcs u did RDM

Leah

Player
Player
You were saying daddy jokes to me actually, you disgusting human being.
You were harassing me, then got killed, then came straight back and broke the NLR to harass me even further, saying daddy jokes etc. while you were on the floor unconscious.
There's no way you can jail an innocent person for sticking up for me when you were being disgusting about my family.

I am sick of creepy guys like this, typing in the chat nasty and vulgar comments about me and my family and getting away with it because they record part of the situation. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
lolll girl u started harassing me first i asked u is this car urs? u said get the fuck out of here , then after a couple minutes u started pushing people and punching them for no reason u even had your weapon out and tried to kill some guys so i started punching u so u would stop , then u stopped after a couple mins u killed someone else and told all the guys around to not heal him etc etc u were harassing people by urself dont try to play the victim because your a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom