Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
VanshGuRjaR
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 13, 2024
Time
22:47
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10GHuLOhEQls8wHRkJLeH4ycek0FXhKok/view?usp=sharing

Vansh Gurjar

BrotherX On Top
Player
Hello dear admin.

I got blacklist for helping ban evaders. I don't know that they are ban evaders and how do I know about them. They didn't even talk about anything that help me to understand that they are ban evaders. They told me that they are from en2 and they are shifting their city to en3 and they need help for that. They also told me if u will help us we will play for your family. We are good turfers. I never heard their names before. After I got ban they told me about everything that they are doing ban evading

Also you can see 2 guy dm me to take them in my family but I know that they are doing ban evading I tell them to I can't you in my family because you guys are doing ban evading you can see my chats

2guy.png

Also, one of those 1 guy was asking for 5m from me, I don't know why he was asking for it and he told me that if he does not give then will get you banned, I thought he was joking but now I think so that guy told the admin that he is doing ban evading and he also gave my ID. I really don't know that they guys are doing ban evading if I know that I never inv him in my family.

Pls I want to play this server I really like this server I come en3 from en1 I am playing Since 3 years pls this is my request unban me you can check eveything i never do wrong anything I love this rp I really wanna play

thanks for your time.

Pls unban me...

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom