Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hulk Rhandel
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Mar 10, 2022
Time
09:21
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/63415/

DocParanoia

Player
Player
The report:

You can clearly see ID 20375 shoot at me once before I fire back and knock him unconscious at 0:40 in the clip.
For 57704, he was a 10-15 and not a part of the shootout, but part of an RP arrest. He was in cuffs and unable to fire.

Appreciate the headache of a job some of you put up with, but I think this is a very clear case and handled inappropriately. Thank you.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
the evidence is inconsistent to show what id left after being shot you are right in saying that you got the kill symbol however the player model can still be seen with a question mark behind it (note only one question mark) when you go out after a few mins there can be seen 2 question marks making the evidence in consistent and insufficient as you can not physically prove which id was killed and left the game at that point as you may have been shooting an invisible player model that had left the game before the shooting happened this is why its insufficient i have watched the video over and over​

DocParanoia

Player
Player
That's fair about it being difficult to see which one I shot and killed and head popped, but both of the IDs in the VOD are the ones I am reporting for CL.

6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

The entire thing was an RP situation that would have been continued had they not decided to CL. 57704 literally admits to CL in the post also.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
that pov is not your own and should be provided on a new complaint about player by the player who recorded it

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rules for filing a complaint:
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;
  • The topic title should briefly describe the essence of the problem and the nickname of the administrator who issued the penalty (otherwise, the checking administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint).
POV must be YOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom