Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol || aldos vanderbull

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aldos vanderbull

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name: moataz
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours.
5. Your Discord: aldos11
6. Your Nickname: aldos vanderbull.
7. Your ID: 40497

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) SAHP has always had a special place in my roleplaying experience, Its where I first with proper roleplay and its where I always myself coming back to. I find that SAHP are the chillers, loving the RP and just driving the highway.
with SAHP being the ones out the city its us who deal with getting taken hostage frequently which is great for RP experience, RPing is always the Centre of the aim.

B) In my term we will have the least toxic environment SAHP
has er seen, I will bring in the unique family feeling for SAHP. The units with feel like family to each other rather than enemy's competing for ranks.
when having a happy atmosphere everything will run a whole load better.

C)
We all know that SAHP is very different and unique with the action that we have on highways. I wil put in a place a good system that will make sure SAHP officers are kept as safe as possible whiles going out and keeping all the citizens using the highways safe. We will do constant "NIGHT OWL PATROLS". Going out as an unstoppable group responding to anything that pops up and return to HQ successful.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)There are loads of ways to make the quality of SAHPs roleplay a higher standard. One is simply by making rules which will improve the roleplay.
2)I'll be constantly looking out for the low ranks in the organization. I will never allow a disconnect from low ranking to high, my aim will be to move everyone up from low to high. I will also hold everyone accountable for actions and this will bring the relationships between the organization and the citizens closer.
3)My next way to improve is i wont be afraid to try new things, We will test new RP methods, if it shows to be a success, I will continue with it, if it doesn't, it will be fazed out.
4)My final way to better the RP is by removing toxicity. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure we never get misread in a toxic manner. We will work with all the other LEO's not against them and they will know that.

**Rank structure**
30) Sheriff
29) Under-Sheriff
28) Commander
27) Chief Of Staff
26) Chief Of Department
25) District Attorney
24) Deputy Chief Of Department
23) US Marshall

===== HIGH COMMANDS ======
22) Supervisor
21) Captain
20) Luitenent
19) Major
18) Master Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16 Senior Corporal
15) Corporal
14) Lance corporal
12) Master trooper III
11) Master trooper II
10) Master trooper I
9) senior trooper III
8) senior trooper II
7) Senior trooper I
6) Trooper III
5) Trooper II
4) Trooper I
3) Probie
2) Trainee
1)Suspended

Best regards,aldos vanderbull

last please no comment in fourm ❤
113288.jpg

Nablo_Glock

Player
Player
As you can see, on the form before someone wrote that you were 18, and on the form that wrote that you were 16, there is manipulation of ages, and your real age is 14 years old, meaning a minor child is considered

aldos vanderbull

Player
Player
As you can see, on the form before someone wrote that you were 18, and on the form that wrote that you were 16, there is manipulation of ages, and your real age is 14 years old, meaning a minor child is considered
hahahhhaa 14 and have id passport and drive lincesess go cry away kid

Nablo_Glock

Player
Player
hahahhhaa 14 and have id passport and drive lincesess go cry away kid
Oh child, you don't know how to roll, and I don't call you anything other than a child, because you are already the age of a child. A passport, stupid. Anyone can have it. As for a driver's license, it is for the age of 17 and above + and I'm not discussing a stupid, silly person who doesn't know anything. He's just a minor child who doesn't know what. He speaks

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
We do not need leader with the details you have provided​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom