Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naveed Stark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ugIslDPmmWo

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
Bruh thinks he is extra smart 😂

• Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

You really wanna put forum with 30 sec POV??

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Bruh thinks he is extra smart 😂

• Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

You really wanna put forum with 30 sec POV??
If the situation is understandable then 30secs is far enough, not needed of 1min :)

Hassan ScarFace

Leader
Leader
Even I was all complying to his demands, said Vagos on top in my org radio, yet this guy ID 34045 kept punching me again and again without any reason.
You can clearly see in my POV that they were asking me to say it again and amidst that one of them told me to run. Therefore, I stood there to clear any confusion amongst them, as one was giving demands to say on radio and the other was telling me to run. ( Timestamps in my POV 00:15 - 00:20 justiifies that he was not clear while telling me to run)

Moreover, when I tried to run towads the end of the situation, the same person ID 34045 kept punching me even when he gave me 5 secs to run. (Timestamp from my POV 00:23 - 00:27 justifies my point)

They didnt gave me proper 5 secs demand to run and started punching, cursing and shooting at me. Getting punched while trying to run obstructs the running animation and therefore it wasnt seemed that I was running.

At 00:15 in his POV, he shot at me even though I was running, which is a clear violation of Ghetto rule 1.12.

Even though I ran from the situation, he followed and killed me.

I am upload his POV so that he couldnt delete his side for POV afterwards for surity of fair decision regarding the situation.
Here is my side of POV for justifying the whole situation.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom