Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sinister_Sin
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 20, 2024
Time
16:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GPPEMuGLSfk

Sinister

Player
Player
This forum is only for Floki to review my appeal. (Reason: Deputy Breaking Server Rule (PG))

Dear Floki

As you can see in the video I have made the mistake and I have already got punishment for that. But it was not an intentional Mistake my key is bound to my mouse button for running and I was so deeply involved in RP that I completely forgot that I was breaking the rule. Because of that, my whole organization got the warning and it was my first day as Deputy Sheriff.

We have only 1 day left behind to complete two successful terms and during my 2 terms I have never broken any organisational rules because of this mistake My org is suffering we are very close to getting the hoody successfully and becoming the 2nd State leader to get the hoody.

With all due respect, I am requesting your pardon because of my mistake everyone else hard work for 2 months will go in vain we have tried very hard for both terms and we have achieved all the targets which have been given to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom