Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Demir_Adam
Administrators nickname
William_Miller
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/62947/

Frank Einstein

Player
Player
As can be seen on the PoV at the thread below I was speaking a foreign language but we weren't in the green zone, they robbed me and maybe not seen in the video but they also cursed me using a foreign language. If I get muted for 180 minutes for speaking a foreign language outside of the green zone as judged, I also ask for the players who speak a foreign language in the video to get muted for this with all my respect.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
As can be seen on the PoV at the thread below I was speaking a foreign language but we weren't in the green zone, they robbed me and maybe not seen in the video but they also cursed me using a foreign language. If I get muted for 180 minutes for speaking a foreign language outside of the green zone as judged, I also ask for the players who speak a foreign language in the video to get muted for this with all my respect.
The Player was not speaking in-game and have 0 idea what they are saying that's why they weren't muted as for you you were talking foreign language in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom