Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matkap Yigit
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
3:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zh43ZvLAMUQ | | | https://youtu.be/K2PHXx5H-F8

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
  1. So, I got warning because of RDM, here is the thread: Approved - RDM || 99441 The reason I got banned is because the admin said there was not enough rp reason to demand him to leave my house. This is a short clip and it seems to be no reason to count back from 5, I notice that. But in reality, we had so many fights. We are neighbors and we have problems a lot. That is why, I counted back from 5 when I see them getting close to me. This clip is misleading because it only shows a one time thing. I do not trusted them and I was alone in my home while they were so many of them. So I pulled my gun out and demanded them to leave. To be honest, when I have my shotgun out the guy should do fear-rp but he does not and keeps talking, not leaving. And another thing is in this thread "Rejected - RDM:They killed us as we passed by their house.We went to ask why.They killed again ID:109612,107317,104539,101509,101165,106451" some guys did the same thing to me and they did not get any punishment because the admin said he demanded you to leave. This is exactly what I did to them, counted back from 5. The clip does not contain all the problems took place between us so that is misleading. Please, hear me out.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
on 2nd clip u have killed guy which was standing in MIDDLE OF PUBLIC road
Why he should LEAVE public road area?

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
My house has a line if you saw it on the record
I told him to come out but he didn't.in the old forum video I was on the road, they gave me 5 seconds, but they didn't get banned.i get a ban when i give it 5 seconds and kill it ????

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
It is in front of my house it is not the road, to be more accurate it is in front of my garage.???????

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
I was on a city road, not even in front of their house in the second clip that i sent you.And they rejected that clip..

Alex Odd

I see non RP demands for guy which was on state road - and he wass killed on it, he was not in ur home area - so this is nor RP demands + dm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom