Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arda Guetta
Administrators nickname
William Miller
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/62947/

Arda Guetta

Player
Player

I had 2 insult threads as above and they were locked Turkish Admin

Then however William Miller decided to review
In conclusion William cannot speak turkish and apparently he didnt want to bother himself to use google translate because his answer was "this is english server and talk english".
I spent my time to load videos on youtube and open this thread but this was the respond i got where did turkish admin went? what should i do next time should i do swear his parents and religious values instead coming here and making a report?
In EN01 half of the playerbase is turkish and things like that happens so often. So please hire a regular turkish admin, i bet there are lots turks around volunteer for this position or let us be and swear each other in turkish in peace.

dankurrr

I FEEL LIKE IM GUCCI MANE IN 2006
Player
your idea is great a turkish admin for an english server

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
yeah man get Turkish Admins for a English Speaking server . Good idea bro
Well there was one actually but hes not around now thats the point. There is either a turkish language admin or not. it cannot be in same time
But your smart ass wasnt aware about this situation is it?

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator

I had 2 insult threads as above and they were locked Turkish Admin

Then however William Miller decided to review
In conclusion William cannot speak turkish and apparently he didnt want to bother himself to use google translate because his answer was "this is english server and talk english".
I spent my time to load videos on youtube and open this thread but this was the respond i got where did turkish admin went? what should i do next time should i do swear his parents and religious values instead coming here and making a report?
In EN01 half of the playerbase is turkish and things like that happens so often. So please hire a regular turkish admin, i bet there are lots turks around volunteer for this position or let us be and swear each other in turkish in peace.
as I said before this is an English speaking server so you must speak English as for the threads both threads weren't reviewed for 3 days without any admins checking it so that's the reason it was reviewed by me and again English server so speak English if you talk a foreign language in-game that's your own responsibility as general rule 3.3 clearly states "3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) "

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
as I said before this is an English speaking server so you must speak English as for the threads both threads weren't reviewed for 3 days without any admins checking it so that's the reason it was reviewed by me and again English server so speak English if you talk a foreign language in-game that's your own responsibility as general rule 3.3 clearly states "3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) "
Okay William i will keep those threads links and some day if i get a turkish insult ban by a turkish admin i will come here and show it as a proof of inequity and will kindly ask my for my ban appeal, thank you.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Okay William i will keep those threads links and some day if i get a turkish insult ban by a turkish admin i will come here and show it as a proof of inequity and will kindly ask my for my ban appeal, thank you.
it's against the rules to insult someone oocly and if an admin knew you did it you will be punished for it

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
because I am not Turkish and i do not understand Turkish and this is an English server
Okay William, in a near future if you see my id and my name on a turkish insult thread pls review it and say the same thing there too. Thank you.

Alex Odd

this is English server ! and all must be n English !

Alex Odd

For your disrespectful speech on forum u get 1 warn point on forum, on 2nd ur forum account will be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom