Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/623946/

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

I hope you are doing well, it's been a week or so since I received my blacklist from the EN3 server which was quite shocking because the complaint that lead to the BL was created and meant towards Aiden (950), thus it's hard to understand how me and Suspect ended up getting blacklisted when there was 0 evidence of us targeting anyone, the only evidence of targeting was on Aiden. I have been a member of this project for almost 3 years and I have never been engaged in such violations and rule breaks, I even donated 450 euros recently on EN3 because of how much I love and enjoy my time here. All we are asking for is a second chance and you shall not see my name being involved in such matters ever again, everyone deserves second chances, unless you have a deep punishment history which I don't have. I've seen many people get unbanned and given multiple second chances, so shouldn't this be the case for everyone who deserves it? Please reconsider the blacklist and allow us to play again among our friends, or if you still think I don't deserve a second chance, at least show me the evidence of me targeting constantly so I know I deserve my blacklist. Thank you for your time.

If you want, you can even contact Shabah and ask him if I was involved in the targeting and he will truthfully tell you, as we play together 24/7 and he knows everything I do daily. So feel free to contact him if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom