Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pablo Devil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2022
Time of violation
20:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZSJNXLgo_Ec

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
I was going to pick my friend from the hospital and then this guy started insulting my parents in arabic.

Khlailyy Deluxe

Player
Player
I was going to pick my friend from the hospital and then this guy started insulting my parents in arabic.
i insult you and your friend after you come to my fam house and start insulting my parents and you kill me and you go to hospital you can see in POV before you go to hospital :
and in your POV 0 : 31 your friend say that he will come after 7 days ( ban time )
and in 0 : 54 you friend say he will insult that officer
his friend id 94823 his another acc 87260
and in your POV your voice is hidden
and you also MG

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
i insult you and your friend after you come to my fam house and start insulting my parents and you kill me and you go to hospital you can see in POV before you go to hospital :
and in your POV 0 : 31 your friend say that he will come after 7 days ( ban time )
and in 0 : 54 you friend say he will insult that officerct
his friend id 94823 his another acc 87260
and in your POV your voice is hidden
and you also MG
Yes i know he seed thet he will insult the police officer but not his parents. I did not insult your perants it was my friend. And he will come back efter 7 ban time i don´t se anything wrong whit that you juste waste your time. And in the pov my voice was hiddan becues i didn´t insult you parents if you have a pov of me saying something wrong go and post it and you problem is solved.

In your pov you was MG to and the video my friend insulted your parents and when you died you started insulting to. And you was talking while you was dead. And the pov was not 1 min long show the full video as i did and let the admin see.

You are talking about about my frinde is playing in another acc you have like more then 6 acc blacklisted but you change serial number of your hardisk and SSD. And your friend 87835 have more then one acc and its not his its a guy name kaspar don´t act dum.

And i dont know what is officerct. And if you can see it wasn't me that killed you.

Khlailyy Deluxe

Player
Player
Yes i know he seed thet he will insult the police officer but not his parents. I did not insult your perants it was my friend. And he will come back efter 7 ban time i don´t se anything wrong whit that you juste waste your time. And in the pov my voice was hiddan becues i didn´t insult you parents if you have a pov of me saying something wrong go and post it and you problem is solved.

In your pov you was MG to and the video my friend insulted your parents and when you died you started insulting to. And you was talking while you was dead. And the pov was not 1 min long show the full video as i did and let the admin see.

You are talking about about my frinde is playing in another acc you have like more then 6 acc blacklisted but you change serial number of your hardisk and SSD. And your friend 87835 have more then one acc and its not his its a guy name kaspar don´t act dum.

And i dont know what is officerct. And if you can see it wasn't me that killed you.
now i don't play in server and i already get ban + (روح عل مي يا ديوث)

Last edited:

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player

bobby He already spoke to me about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom