Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
TALHA TOPCU
Administrators nickname
LUCIFER LEE
Date
Mar 26, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://hizliresim.com/puixo3i

TheTT

Player
Player
Hi, Admin Lucifer Lee put me in jail for UB Driving, i went to a skydiving stranger task on a mountain, after that when i finished the task i was trying to come down from mountain smoothly. Suddenly he put me in jail cause of UB Driving, when i asked why did u do that, he just said "what are u doing on mountain ?" its non his business, why am i punished for this explain.

TheTT

Player
Player
Actually, why is that important which car am using, there was a mission and was trying to go there with my fastest car cause its more fast u know, and i was already close that task with my car, so i cant change my car for a mountain skydive task, that was a big mistake

Lucifer Lee

Lucifer Lee
Player
Using a sports car to go up a mountain seems unrealistic dont you think? And then also driving down the mountain.

TheTT

Player
Player
actually, i drove over that mountain with my other cars and they just dont have "sport" car tag and how would i know i cant go over that mountain with a sport car, i went there with my other cars, i didnt see any rules about it, i just punished cause of "tag"

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
thats UB and admin decision is fully right if u didn't see rules open one more time them in Discord on on fortums and READ agin and again untill u will see what measn UB

Top Bottom