Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdo Zain
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Mar 10, 2022
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718843537243766904/952339587466952734/unknown.png

Toxic Zain

Blocked
Blocked
Hi Mzahor i hope ure fine im telling u truh that i use cc but real not fraud and i got blacklisted and i not sad about that cuz i can do it again and u can discover that but i will not play this game again but why my friend get blacklisted he not do anything and he not ask about gc the guy whos named garry sinner id 62016 he ask me to give him 100 gc and im not laier i will told all truth now i need to get unban my friend cuz he not do anything his name its baroo id 47661 so im very sad when he got blacklisted and he not do anything so if u not unban him i will do many things

1-i will recharge reandom gc to all server
2-i will hack the site and get all email:passowrd of all players of server and get all cc everyone tried there ez for me
3-Get down all server by ddos attack until if u have cloudfare
4-iam from LAPSU$ if u know it Hack invidia from many days

So u muse real all of this before i will do if u unban this guy name its baroo id 47661 i will not do anything and i not need to unban my account

Toxic Zain

Blocked
Blocked
im not mad like u to take ss for proof oo u are big hacker when u take ss and make report but u will se babe when ur account get in my hands

john green

Player
Player
abdo shcan drop me a few grand coin good lad btw your looking well boss hope all is well bud xo

Alex Balenciaga

story boss
Player
abdo ive known you many years i remember being in the er room waiting for the news this isnt you shcan youve went rogue you can fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom