Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Broddy
Administrators nickname
Abuzar Pluxury
Date
Mar 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/j6blLj2

Max Broddy

Player
Player
Hi Mr Bobby Pluxury,
A while ago i wanted to come to EN 03 and create an account, in the forum website i created an account, then i came to login with my email and password, suddenly the BAN message popped up, without even entering the game for the first time, then i put forums for you but it became rejected and you banned my forum because of spam, after a while i did forget password of my account ( which i created before in the forum ), that time i could join the server and create my character without any problem, and now im in the server, and now that i wanted to be an admin in EN 03 it became rejected because of Lack Of Trust, and when i asked why was my application rejected they said its because of that ( Cheats ) , now im playing on the server without any problem, please do something so these false accusations will not be longer on my name, here are my proofs.

Now I don’t have problem and I’m in the server !!

This is the forum before enter the server and before creating character without have and server ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom