Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sukuna otamay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/i9IBHq2

Sukuna Otamay

S҉U҉K҉U҉N҉A҉ ҉O҉T҉A҉M҉A҉Y҉
Player
dear admins
I submit a complaint to you against this guy here who called rebabist , he was a player at en02 when i was there and he was a member from a toxic familly iwas in problems with them. than he got a ban there for 60 days and he keep spaming complaints than he got ban on forums by the cheif adminstrator at en02 (proof of his previous account) than he avoid the forum ban and came again with this account ( proof of his new account) and if u check the last activity of him ull find him laughing on evrey single thing about us and if u check his old account u will see the worst than that .
after he got ban on en02 he came to en03 and he start insulting our mothers as u can see (here) and he keep coming to our fam house provocking us to get a reaction than start recoed to fake the situation and make forums like he did (HERE) he was provoking my familly members than he run away and after few minutes he come back . and when he report to admins he didnt report RDM he reort by our familly name as u can see in the forum proof.
and before this last he came to our familly house like usually and he make forum on ex member on our familly we already kicked him for insulting a familly high command but rebabist didnt knew that and he report him for involving in relgion as u can see (here).
ijust want to protect my familly from this toxic guy .
My BEST REGARDS,

reece jemmy

Player
Player
dear admins
I submit a complaint to you against this guy here who called rebabist , he was a player at en02 when i was there and he was a member from a toxic familly iwas in problems with them. than he got a ban there for 60 days and he keep spaming complaints than he got ban on forums by the cheif adminstrator at en02 (proof of his previous account) than he avoid the forum ban and came again with this account ( proof of his new account) and if u check the last activity of him ull find him laughing on evrey single thing about us and if u check his old account u will see the worst than that .
after he got ban on en02 he came to en03 and he start insulting our mothers as u can see (here) and he keep coming to our fam house provocking us to get a reaction than start recoed to fake the situation and make forums like he did (HERE) he was provoking my familly members than he run away and after few minutes he come back . and when he report to admins he didnt report RDM he reort by our familly name as u can see in the forum proof.
and before this last he came to our familly house like usually and he make forum on ex member on our familly we already kicked him for insulting a familly high command but rebabist didnt knew that and he report him for involving in relgion as u can see (here).
My BEST REGARDS,
u are great at playing the victim XD

INOX

Player
Player
first say to ur fam member stop cheating if any senior admin do a pc check all ur fam will get ban {illegals redux, aim bot , cheats , auto clicker, ...} so stop using cheats and awper simo if u go check the reason of ban u will find using cheat and why u post the forum after rejected this one Rejected - Mass Rule Break | OTAMAY FAMILY - that men u want punch them so if he post forum anther time he will be rejected on the same time and the he did not targeting and provide anther pov say he is targeting

gabriel inik

Player
Player
dear admins
My BEST REGARDS,
bro go fuck your self all your family membre run from en2 because is cheating and scamming and you comme en3 if the guy wana change city you are not admin for tell target who are you mia khalifa a sir lmok adak lkhnaze ya khnaze zok
the best one in your family get clapped by snow membre.
8oILpmw.png

Last edited:

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Regarding the forum profiles mentioned, their forum account will be banned for ban evading.

Every player has the right to report rule breaks done to them and it is up to the Administration to review the complaints for adequacy. There were only 3 forum reports linked here and they were all taken care of as far as punishments or rejections for insufficient evidence for EN3 proceedings.

I recommend trying your best to keep POV of such situations for further proofs and report any rule breaks here on forums or notify Admins in game of any provoking, toxicity, etc. and keep documentation of all in case it continues. Feel free to contact me in DMs if further clarification is needed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom