Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fennane_fssuynnef
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2024
Time of violation
17:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EW0FIGk6aBo

Sukuna Novax

S҉U҉K҉U҉N҉A҉ ҉O҉T҉A҉M҉A҉Y҉
Player
pls post longer pov
(not off topic)

there is no need for that because the pov showed evreything u didnt gived him demand and u killed him also in rules of filling complait it say
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • and in event rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn
  • so u comitt 2 charges and u still flooding here !!

Luka W

Player
Player
(not off topic)

there is no need for that because the pov showed evreything u didnt gived him demand and u killed him also in rules of filling complait it say
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • and in event rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn
  • so u comitt 2 charges and u still flooding here !!
I want the reviewing admin to look at the 17:42 kill log, this person kill me. so he will understand that it's not just a 30-second pov.

Sukuna Novax

Player
I want the reviewing admin to look at the 17:42 kill log, this person kill me. so he will understand that it's not just a 30-second pov.
he killed u with demand but u killed him with no demand ... if u have ur pov post it ... and he killed u before the event and u killed him in event ER1.2 ... and if he killed u u cant remember him so u breake the NLR and u RK him .... more charge on u !!

Luka W

Player
Player
he killed u with demand but u killed him with no demand ... if u have ur pov post it ... and he killed u before the event and u killed him in event ER1.2 ... and if he killed u u cant remember him so u breake the NLR and u RK him .... more charge on u !!
Writing here does not change anything, post proof.

Uzi otamay

Player
Player

Luka W

Player
Player
post the pov from the moment he gave me the demand and killed me.

Sukuna Novax

Player
post the pov from the moment he gave me the demand and killed me.
ur the one who said that he killed u u should poost the proof ... he poost the proof of ur rdm and event rule 1.2 . we talked a lot let the admin decide that

Luka W

Player
Player
ur the one who said that he killed u u should poost the proof ... he poost the proof of ur rdm and event rule 1.2 . we talked a lot let the admin decide that
Im not at home right now. I will open a complaint with you dont worry.
and 3 of your family members will be punished for shooting at me without demands.

Sukuna Novax

Player
Im not at home right now. I will open a complaint with you dont worry.
and 3 of your family members will be punished for shooting at me without demands.
sure . if they did rdm on u they deserve the punishment too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom