Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Albo
Administrators nickname
Daisy Pluxury
Date
Apr 10, 2024
Time
21:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yJDUKvs

Captain Andreww

Player
Player
I got fail rp because i was shooting taser at my organization member and we were both playing around and he did a contact admin and daisy mam saw the whole situation and gave me warning i on my side is very sorry for the unprofessionalism on my side and wont be happening again. and my org member i also saying sorry to waste the precious timing of the admins. i don't want to complaint against the admin daisy as she is very nice and friendly and he did the right thing. i just wanna get the chance to work in the government term last days as i was in it since the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom