Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
onur erdem
Suspect ID
99441-99314-75905
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W10t2PQg9XY

jrlampard

Player
Player
We already called Fanci Darling . and she asked us for this pov . They are provoking us in front of the our family house. and they don't leave the house even though we give demand. Thank you.

Mustafa Wess

AYTEK
Player
They counted 5 seconds and squeezed our friend, I think we have the right to squeeze
and metagamig :))

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
We already called Fanci Darling . and she asked us for this pov . They are provoking us in front of the our family house. and they don't leave the house even though we give demand. Thank you.
and i got banned when i counted 5 seconds and killed someone in front of my house / Approved - RDM || 99441 / Judging by that rdm they did..

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
see video second 00:15 112497 id saying: sıkın amına kodumunun çocuğuna / swearing at parents

jrlampard

Player
Player
They counted 5 seconds and squeezed our friend, I think we have the right to squeeze
and metagamig :))
I have right for the demand its my family house and i just already talking in game with English. and you are already provoking us

Efe Acar

Player
Player
At 0:17 in the recording there is an swearing to the mother 102356 "Amina Kodugumun Cocuguna", and at 0:31,117583 he punches a man with a gun this is fear rp.

Last edited:

Efe Acar

Player
Player
At 0:17 in the recording there is an swearing to the mother 102356 "Amina Kodugumun Cocuguna", and at 0:31,117583 he punches a man with a gun this is fear rp.

jrlampard

Player
Player
Listen carefully i didn't swear at all. 99314 punch is with a gun not my family member

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

you started an RP situation by requesting they leave​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom