Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected People exploiting threw cell gates/mercy killing.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brody Whitman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2022
Time of violation
02:16
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fcxdys

Cody Dundee

Player
Player
I was bringing a suspect down to DOC when I was gunned down from a roof. I managed to make it inside of DOC but then I was shot through the door. After this happened multiple gang/family members broke through the door. I was dead on the ground when one of them used an exploit which is where you use a wheelchair/body board to make someone go through a door in this instance they used it to go through a cell door.

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
I was very drunk last night and I did make a mistake by using the animation and on my behalf I apologise, if you had longer POV it would show you me saying shit I shouldn't of done that which I knew instantly was a stupid move on my side.

We were trying to have some fun by making a guard hostage and releasing all prisoners.

I am willing to sort this out IC by giving you compensation for your time wasted.

Please contact me via Discord Didyoulol#1819 and I can give you compensation for your time wasted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom