Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ginniii Kartal
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
Apr 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SfIOV3v

Ginni Bhai

Player
Player
Greetings From My Side!
I sincerely apologize for the thing i did i didnt knew that it was pc check when i thought it was about GR 4.1 because someone made a forum against me mentioning about GR 4.1 firstly i got 60 days ban then after sometimes i got banned for 9999 days.

And if am accused for cheating thats completely wrong i can never think of using cheats i have spent so much time on this server and why i will use cheats.

I really love this project i cant live without playing this i think i deserve a chance please look into it i am ready for account wipe i really want to play on this server i miss my friends its a request from my side if you want im also ready for pc check or please reduce my ban or unban me im fully ready for account wipe i hope you will understand and if you need more proofs regarding this i will also provide you
Thank you so much for giving your time
Regards
Ginni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom