Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Julian Caesar
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
00:02
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/668013/#post-2382479

kifkif maden

Player
Player
How did you conclude that I'm Islamophobic from just a 10-second clip? I'm a Muslim myself. While I respect the decision to ban the person who played the song, what fault do the people dancing to the music at the beach party have? I don't know Arabic, I don't even know the name of the song, so how could I have known to cancel the animation? The person who played the song could have seen the name of the song, so there could be some intent (although I know very well that he didn't do it intentionally, but I respect your decision). But how could I have known to cancel the animation? I have no fault in this; in fact, when I first saw the forum, I thought we accidentally played the song in the Green Zone. How did you associate me with Islamophobia from just a 10-second clip? I don't even remember if I was at the keyboard at that moment! As someone who doesn't know Arabic, how can I understand if a song contains religious content? I was just attending the party and dancing, I had no other intention. I request the lifting of my ban. Thank you.

Yaşar Meriç Kaya

Player
Player
Our religion is Islam, we are also Muslims, we were just having fun, our goal is never to disparage religion.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
First wrong format
Second being naked and dancing and shaking ass on muslim song is islamophobic its lead you to perma ban aswell

kifkif maden

Player
Player
I realy understand what did you do but I am trying to tell I was not know that was a islamic music. I am raly sorry for that. But its just 10 second is that realy show that there is a islamphobic behaviour. what is going to be if I play a islamic song next to who is dancing or will everyone who attends a party where someone plays an Islamic song, but who themselves have no knowledge of the song, get banned from the city? I am realy sorry for what happened but I am just trying to tell it was not my fault. I was not know singer is singing a islamic song. I was just dancing with group. I love being in city. I was only dancing to the song that was played. I am not trying to be disrespectful dexter.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
Yall have same last name and same family we will investigate before punishing so its not accident its totally doing the rule break thats why 10 seconds is enough and if i dance to a raicism song or anykind of that and dance on it instead report ill get same punishment thats why yall got ban thanks for understanding

kifkif maden

Player
Player
Yall have same last name and same family we will investigate before punishing so its not accident its totally doing the rule break thats why 10 seconds is enough and if i dance to a raicism song or anykind of that and dance on it instead report ill get same punishment thats why yall got ban thanks for understanding
yes we are in same family but we did not choose the song together. We were at beach after attending a family raid and harbour. we all just having time together. I did not choose the song. I was just dancing with my family members. I feel like I've been treated unfairly. I can not understand what I can do instead dancing with my family members. How can I report while not knowing what is music about

kifkif maden

Player
Player
/
/ I believe this povs simply proves that we didn't undress during that song. We were already dancing. It just happened to be the song's turn, and we continued dancing. We were no idea what we were listening.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom