Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Appeal Ban Misunderstanding of Account Usage and Ownership | Alex_Odd

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Benz
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Tom Benz

Player
Player
Ban Reason:
1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN
1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days

I am writing to formally appeal the permanent ban imposed on my account for the alleged violations of rules 1.1 and 1.4. I would like to clarify the circumstances surrounding the ban and provide evidence to support my claim that the ban was a result of a misunderstanding.

Ban Reason 1.1: Account Ownership and Usage
The first reason cited for my ban pertains to rule 1.1, which states that an account is the property of the creator and cannot be shared or traded. I affirm that my account has always been solely under my control and has never been shared with or traded to another individual (As I have 2FA enabled so nobody could steal either). The confusion regarding this matter may have arisen due to my seasonal relocation from Marbella to Madrid for university purposes. This change in IP address or location might have been misinterpreted as account sharing or trading. I assure you that the account activity from both locations is solely mine, and no other individual has access to my account.
Ban Reason 1.4: Multiple Accounts (Twinking)
Regarding the second reason for the ban, rule 1.4 prohibits having more than one additional account. I confirm that I have only one additional account, known as Benny Jr. Unfortunately, I do not have the ID at hand as I do not remember it, but I can assure you that this is the only additional account I possess. I have not used, or have any association with any other accounts on the server, and therefore, the ban for twinking does not apply to me.

I respectfully request a thorough investigation into these matters. I am willing to provide any necessary information and comply with any verification processes required to prove my sole ownership and appropriate use of my account. I have always strived to adhere to the server rules and have no intention of engaging in any fraudulent or misleading activities.I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I share the administration's commitment to upholding the server's integrity. I believe that this ban is a result of a misunderstanding, and I am eager to resolve this issue .

Thank you for your time. I look forward to your response and hope for a positive outcome that will allow me to return to the Grand Role Play community.
Sincerely,
Tom

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Top Bottom