Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Marabunta Shooting in HQ,CR, Bug Abuse, NLR| ID - 851, 1471, 47000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Luis_Solomons
Suspect ID
851, 1471, 47000
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uZhmuZbl1f4

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
These Guys were Doing Street Fights and when they Died they were Combat Logging with a Bug they just Despawns from that place after death and comes back instantly. That was Going for so Long. i am on a warning and i was on Families HQ with there Permission and 47000 and 851 were shooting me inside HQ. 851 ones Rammed us with the car then started shooting and i was inside Families HQ when he started shooting with Shotgun. After that someone Picked me up and i told him not to shoot inside HQ he started Provoking saying Come out Bitch and Fight after he died he also Used that Bug of Dspawning from that Place. The Roof guy was also got Down and he also Dspawns. i will be Uploading Multiple Clips for this.

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Currently reviewing. Do you by chance have footage with audio for your first clip?​
The Footage Which are mine Have Full Sound But from my teammates ones are not Having Sound. i asked them to Give POV coz i thought it's only Happening with me only like you can see that 1471 was Teleporting and he just Dspawned while running with Lag so i thought it's Bugged for me but when asked some of my teammates to give me Clips that was the same thing happening. So the Clips which are having Sound those are mine other's are from Person from same situation. Still i can ask for some more clips in that situation by anyone else in the same situation if they got with Sound I'll definitely Upload them in next 12hours. Otherwise that's all i got

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
The Footage Which are mine Have Full Sound But from my teammates ones are not Having Sound. i asked them to Give POV coz i thought it's only Happening with me only like you can see that 1471 was Teleporting and he just Dspawned while running with Lag so i thought it's Bugged for me but when asked some of my teammates to give me Clips that was the same thing happening. So the Clips which are having Sound those are mine other's are from Person from same situation. Still i can ask for some more clips in that situation by anyone else in the same situation if they got with Sound I'll definitely Upload them in next 12hours. Otherwise that's all i got
Alright, I will give time for you to get those POV. If you can't get ahold of that POV, I will just review it with the other evidence provided. You will have up to 12 hours to retrieve the other footage.

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
(851 ID view)
1st clip. First of all. It's without sound, (???). Second, on this POV you can only see people in the same clothes that we have, but you dont even see their IDs.
2nd clip. The POV where you can clearly see how the "Bloods" member dies on Families HQ. So what's the problem? I can see the guy in white clothes, maybe it was Families member, who just killed the bloods guy on his hq.
3rd clip. You just came to the guy on the roof and died from him. Cool POV.
4th clip. Yes, I can agree that I VDMed you guys because I couldn't control my car at that moment. BUT! About shooting bloods member at fam hq, (again, you wearing red clothes and staying at
FAMILIES HQ, it's already strange) at my POV - you can clearly see, that I'm starting to shoot you and you running to Fam HQ at the same time. If we check the Ghetto Map and Boundary of Families HQ, you can clearly see that I shooted you in the middle of yellow line, just because you looted the guns and escaped to Families HQ. (My POV:
). Also you can check the boundries of HQs at Grand RP Discord.
5th clip. You killed me, good, than what? What's the purpose of this POV? I wasnt shooting you inside HQ, your boys just came from the behind and you together killed me, seems everything clear, isn't it?
6th clip. BRUH, your boy finished this guy on the roof. Just make your sound louder and you will perfectly hear how he made the shot...

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Alright, I will give time for you to get those POV. If you can't get ahold of that POV, I will just review it with the other evidence provided. You will have up to 12 hours to retrieve the other footage.
Sorry i didn't got any more Clips from the situation

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
(851 ID view)
1st clip. First of all. It's without sound, (???). Second, on this POV you can only see people in the same clothes that we have, but you dont even see their IDs.
2nd clip. The POV where you can clearly see how the "Bloods" member dies on Families HQ. So what's the problem? I can see the guy in white clothes, maybe it was Families member, who just killed the bloods guy on his hq.
4th clip. Yes, I can agree that I VDMed you guys because I couldn't control my car at that moment. BUT! About shooting bloods member at fam hq, (again, you wearing red clothes and staying at
FAMILIES HQ, it's already strange) at my POV - you can clearly see, that I'm starting to shoot you and you running to Fam HQ at the same time. If we check the Ghetto Map and Boundary of Families HQ, you can clearly see that I shooted you in the middle of yellow line, just because you looted the guns and escaped to Families HQ. (My POV:
5th clip. You killed me, good, than what? What's the purpose of this POV? I wasnt shooting you inside HQ, your boys just came from the behind and you together killed me, seems everything clear, isn't it?
6th clip. BRUH, your boy finished this guy on the roof. Just make your sound louder and you will perfectly hear how he made the shot...
😂Nice way to defend your Bugged Combat Logging and NLR and about that clip i died on roof that's Because after he shoot me and someone revived me i Rushed Towards him to see the ID and No one was Finishing you guys coz everyone wants to rob you why would someone finish you. All 3 of you were dspwaning from one place and infact you also did that when you called me to come out and Fight you died and used same Bug again to dspawn from there.
For your that excuse of Red Clothes on me i already told i m on a warning and i was on Families HQ with there Permission and you can't shoot anyone inside HQ Cheak the Boundaries Again Please

Reactions: Avi

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
😂Nice way to defend your Bugged Combat Logging and NLR and about that clip i died on roof that's Become after he shoot me and someone revived me i Rushed Towards him to see the ID and No one was Finishing you guys coz everyone wants to rob you why would someone finish you. All 3 of you were dspwaning from one place and infact you also did that when you called me to come out and Fight you died and used same Bug again to dspawn from there.
For your that excuse of Red Clothes on me i already told i m on a warning and i was on Families HQ with there Permission and you can't shoot anyone inside HQ Cheak the Boundaries Again Please
(851 ID view)
Provide your Full Clip where i put Clip 5 of your Combat Logging show me and Administration where did you go after that

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Okay, here you go..................
Meta Gaming LOL using Discord or maybe some kind of other thing Like that. So now i know how you guys were on the accurate place every time when any of you goes down. were you guys doing Mercy Killing Then coz no one of us were Finishing u guys.

Last edited:

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
Meta Gaming LOL using Discord or maybe some kind of other thing Like that. So now i know how you guys were on the accurate place every time when any of you goes down. were you guys doing Mercy Killing Then coz no one of us were Finishing u guys.
I was speaking in Discord with my friends who were playing another game lol.

oliver.acc

Player
Player
😂Nice way to defend your Bugged Combat Logging and NLR and about that clip i died on roof that's Because after he shoot me and someone revived me i Rushed Towards him to see the ID and No one was Finishing you guys coz everyone wants to rob you why would someone finish you. All 3 of you were dspwaning from one place and infact you also did that when you called me to come out and Fight you died and used same Bug again to dspawn from there.
if you have a warn, then you are not a bandit, respectively, this is not your HQ, but from fam, it does not give you anything, since you are not in the organization

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
if you have a warn, then you are not a bandit, respectively, this is not your HQ, but from fam, it does not give you anything, since you are not in the organization
But i was on there HQ by there Permission so i can stay on any of the Gangs HQ by there Permission.

Fade

Player
Player
We know he got a warning and cant be in organisation, but he got permission from higher ups to stay in HQ. I think thats enough to answer your question.

Reactions: Avi

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
We know he got a warning and cant be in organisation, but he got permission from higher ups to stay in HQ. I think thats enough to answer your question.
Then what's the problem? Your guy wearing bloods clothes, he's staying on Fam HQ, he dieng. THEN WHAT? He was killed by other gang members NOT on HIS hq. He's not in ORG, so technically he can be easily killed there.

oliver.acc

Player
Player
Мы знаем, что он получил предупреждение и не может быть в организации, но он получил разрешение от начальства остаться в штабе. Думаю, этого достаточно, чтобы ответить на ваш вопрос.
although he is in the HQ by permission, his death on the territory of the HQ is not considered a murder in the HQ, it is not the SK

Last edited:

Fade

Player
Player
Then what's the problem? Your guy wearing bloods clothes, he's staying on Fam HQ, he dieng. THEN WHAT? He was killed by other gang members NOT on HIS hq. He's not in ORG, so technically he can be easily killed there.
Go read the rules buddy it dosent matter if he is in gang or not, shooting into HQ is not allowed even if you are killing a non-gang member or any other member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom