Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joey Marsh
Suspect ID
837, 286
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2024
Time of violation
17:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VuIW9TY4wYU

Captain Zero

Player
Player
You know what every old player is not a quality player, the Project name is "Grand RP" RP stands for Role Play if you don't even play the role of a Car thief whats the point of playing this then 837, 286 didn't play any role of car theft and suddenly blocked my engine and said three-time (didn't give me 5 seconds to get out from my car and run from my life ) get out and started shooting at me and by the grace of god a random guy patched me they kill him also without any demand and after I got revived they again killed me

I know some admin will check this forum and punish those guy
but remember this is not fair Because The character I play "Joey Marsh" hes financial life is gonna heavily affected for this tragedy (I need to pay 1 million Dollar as an Impoud fee)

If it is a Fail RP and for this fail RP if my character's financial life is affected then I should get the money back from admins or my car should be released from impound for free
after all, this is how they are not supposed to steal the car but they did it anyway

I just wonder With this RP knowledge how they got that old passport number

Luka W

Player
Player
we tell you to get out of the car and you try to escape the car by doing fear rp. i told your friend to leave but he didn't hear me because of the game bug

Luka W

Player
Player
If you got out of the car we would have given you 5 seconds to run.

and you make fail rp(talking while dead) + fear rp + mg
go read the rules

me and my friend do mg and we agree to it

Mey-Tey

Dalyan Family
Player
We turn off your car's engine.
You are told to go out 3 times and you do not take any action.
Also, my friend tells the person who came and tried to help you to leave.
Due to a technical glitch in the game, the player cannot hear our voice and is trying to help you. How can we understand this?
Besides, we already shot you and we're telling that person not to help you.
He doesn't listen to us
That's why we're shooting you again so you don't shoot us.
And in addition
At the beginning of the role, you ask us what we do, you say you can't do this in the city.
I don't think you know your part in stealing cars, if you did you'd know we could do it. Only
We can't steal cars from green zones.

Also, you are doing metagaming at the beginning of the video you uploaded.

Captain Zero

Player
Player
We turn off your car's engine.
You are told to go out 3 times and you do not take any action.
Also, my friend tells the person who came and tried to help you to leave.
Due to a technical glitch in the game, the player cannot hear our voice and is trying to help you. How can we understand this?
Besides, we already shot you and we're telling that person not to help you.
He doesn't listen to us
That's why we're shooting you again so you don't shoot us.
And in addition
At the beginning of the role, you ask us what we do, you say you can't do this in the city.
I don't think you know your part in stealing cars, if you did you'd know we could do it. Only
We can't steal cars from green zones.

Also, you are doing metagaming at the beginning of the video you uploaded.
Thanks for your Comment But i wasn't doing any Meta gaming Because I didn't pass on any information as you can see in my overlay I deafen myself when you guys started the situation
and another thing is when you blocked my engine you had 15 seconds and you needed to give me 5 seconds before shooting me
you could have said to me get out of the car You have 5 seconds and after 5 seconds If I didn't comply with you you could have killed me
I won't be making any complaints but what you guys did is wrong saying get out of your car and you killed me instantly how I can run? my car engine was blocked for 15 seconds and look at the video how much time did you give me?
and another thing is I was alone in my car you two already outnumbered me if you pointed the gun at me and gave me a demand and if I didn't comply it was fear RP so it was your mistake Sorry to say brother but you guys don't know how RP work

Captain Zero

Player
Player
we tell you to get out of the car and you try to escape the car by doing fear rp. i told your friend to leave but he didn't hear me because of the game bug
Yes Pure meta gaming and you are on Discord without any Overlay Wow Wonderful

Admin please take a good look at his POV no discord overlay that looking suspicious

Luka W

Player
Player
Yes Pure meta gaming and you are on Discord without any Overlay Wow Wonderful

Admin please take a good look at his POV no discord overlay that looking suspicious
it is obvious that you do not know this rule either, please go and read the rules carefully instead of quarreling here

Captain Zero

Player
Player
it is obvious that you do not know this rule either, please go and read the rules carefully instead of quarreling here
General rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar software for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Check out the rule brother am not making things up :rolleyes:

Luka W

Player
Player
General rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar software for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Check out the rule brother am not making things up :rolleyes:
I won't waste my time writing to you. admin will make the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom