Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
xxxx
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/5FnZyVR

Omar pablo

Player
Player
Hello
Chief Administrator
Bobby Pluxury
Hello, I want to request a request, if possible, I want you to unpack the band, my problem is 6.3 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes. | Permanent ban And I didn't know that it might hurt me in this way After reading all the laws I have played in another server And I am very sorry for this reason because I was ignorant of this thing And I am sorry it has been more than 100 days and I could not play I thought this thing is easy but I am exploring that I can stop other games and I cannot stay away from the Grand Rp It's my best game, and I'm sorry because I Because I didn't understand the rules, but today I memorize all the laws And this is the Grand Rp is the most realistic game and I am sorry for every mistake that led to hurt anyone in the server And I will ask you for a request if it is easy for you to cancel the band from me because I can't sleep and I didn't play in server 3 This is one of the best servers for me and I am very sorry and I hope you understand me what I mean by this solution I wish acceptance and thank you
I Forget : ID- Name-
Mr.Bobby Pluxury​

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom