Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for helping cheater I Floki Vilgeroarson (for bobby)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
528 12873
Players nickname
Kai Dior Ava Dior
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Kai Dior

Player
Player
Dear Bobby

I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my behavior in GrandRP, which has resulted in my ban from the game. I fully acknowledge that I was involved in trying to help the cheats that my friend was using, and I deeply regret this decision. I understand that cheating is against the rules of the game, and that trying to help fix them for him is also a violation of those rules. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I understand that I have let down both the game's administrators and the other players in the community.

I also want to emphasize that I believe my ban was unfair and that it should not be permanent. While I accept that my actions were wrong, I did not actually use any cheats myself, and I was simply trying to help a friend. I hope that you can take this into consideration when reviewing my case. I assure you that I have learned my lesson, and I am committed to playing GrandRP in a fair and honest manner going forward. I love this game and the community that has formed around it, and I hope to be given another chance to be a part of it.

I have been banned for over a year now and so I have greatly reflected on my actions so I can reassure you nothing like this will happen again. I regret what I did and want 1 more chance. 1 more chance to prove that I have changed and wont acknowledge cheats ever again. When I played EN3, I played for a long time and spent irl money on it aswell so please I am asking for 1 more chance. Please have sympathy!

You can keep my twink (12873) banned I do not mind just please unban my main (528).

Sincerely,
Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom