Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RALPH RREXX
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cLiJojN

RALPH REXX

Player
Player
Hello Admins and Support team,

So basically I got a Ban for 60 days for the GR 1.9 rule.

I am sorry about the my mistake which I have done recently in the city. I was not aware about this rule but, when you try to sell a house there it is clearly mentioned that you can sell your property about more than 30% or 50% and I have done this for getting some extra money but I never thought about it that I can get some kind of punishment.
I am requesting for the 2nd chance please. I was new to city and enjoying it very well but just for some greediness I have ruined myself. I want to explore the city more if you give 2nd chance to me So, I will definitely prove myself by becoming a good citizen of the city.
if you guys want to wipe my money then its ok im ready for that but please unban my account.
Once again, I apologize for the mistake and rule break which is done by my side. I appreciate your understanding and patience. I will always respect your decisions.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to your support and the opportunity to show my wiseman ship towards the city.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom