Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Id 48, 1328, and 166 shooting before event | 1.16 During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
John Murphy
Suspect ID
48 1328 166
Date of violation
May 20, 2021
Time of violation
19:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/r4rawb

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Clearly shot me before event, cant even say they didnt

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
And you came by us provoking us. and it wasn't done before the event, dw I have pov of the situation. i was prepared for this.

Malcom1

Player
Player
we got pov you should be punished for lying and wasting admins time they are really busy as it is

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
And you came by us provoking us. and it wasn't done before the event, dw I have pov of the situation. i was prepared for this.
I didnt even say a word. I saw people on the edge of a ring, a business war I would go into, and I heard a familiar voice for a split second which made me go back. Also I was amidst leaving, turning my car wheels so I wouldn't ramp up a hill and flip, and then you shot me. If you wanna count it wasn't even 5 seconds since you gave demands, so not only did you break your demands, you also shot at me which is a rulebreak during or before an event that has a red circle

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
I didnt even say a word. I saw people on the edge of a ring, a business war I would go into, and I heard a familiar voice for a split second which made me go back. Also I was amidst leaving, turning my car wheels so I wouldn't ramp up a hill and flip, and then you shot me. If you wanna count it wasn't even 5 seconds since you gave demands, so not only did you break your demands, you also shot at me which is a rulebreak during or before an event that has a red circle
There's no rule for during but only before and the event started by that time. nice try thou. read up rules sweet pea

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
1.2 It is forbidden to kill before the event starts. it was after and we gave you demands.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Also it was a whole minute after it started, and you kept coming back bcuz ur a fanboy like dat.

Faiz

Player
Player
well you broke fearrp if thats the case there was a group of people with guns out giving you demands the first them time they u decide to come back who in a real life situation would come back to a group of people with guns after being told to leave?

Dom Presky

Player
Player
This report is now under review.
Please refrain from the back and forth.
Only respond if an admin asks you a specific question.​

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • You were provoking the group and didn't listen to their demands which lead to them shooting you. The event had already started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom