Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Riya Meshram
Administrators nickname
Husu Verlice
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
18:31
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/y0hetrr

Aryan assassin

Player
Player
Husu Verlice watched Threads 673930 and gave me warn and jail for 180 mins. This is the pov againts me :

Actually suddenly my game crashed and within a min i reopened my game but i was teleported to the place where i died last time and there was no one. In this pov you can see i was negotiating with them when they give me demands for first time i was doing what they were saying and after a while when they were giving me demands my game was lagging maybe there was alot of people in main ghetto or some other reason idk but because of this half Pov. Husu Verlice punished me Jail for 180 mins + Warn for 7 days For Combat Logging.

And I'm a Deputy of bloods organisation {HC}.
Sir its a huge request to take this matter in hands because it takes a lot of time and struggle to achieve this position {Deputy} and because of one misunderstanding I'll loose everything.

My Request is that don't punish anyone just watch all of the proofs and if you can remove the warn and jail time sir do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom