Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Furkan Brezly
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/546655/#post-1986707

Furkan Brezly

selam kızlar sikim sızlar
Player
dear admins
Exactly 72 days ago, due to a misunderstanding, my permission to enter unoffical families was taken away. This misunderstanding was a pov request that I made when I was in the darkness family. You can see in the pov request that I am running away from the strange pain, that's why I opened a pov request, anyway, this is not our topic. When I made the pov request, I had nothing to do with the Ninja family or the Topg family and I am being unfairly punished here. You may have seen in the forum opened by the topg leader, in the forum called targetting ninja family and he uses my forum there, but I have nothing to do with the ninja family there. But it's true, I once joined the ninja family because I needed money, most people were like me. Anyway, you can see my forum, the forum I marked in yellow, the forum I opened myself This is the forum opened by the topg leader
This is the pov request I sent in the darkness family
you can see it in the video
I want this incident to be taken into consideration, I am so tired of this situation, I want to join unoffical families now.
Best regards, brezly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom